Saturday, March 30, 2024

April 27th Stamp Camp RSVP by April 8th


                                  APRIL 27TH STAMP CAMP IN THE SHE BARN 12-4PM 

                                                      COST $25.00 6 CARDS TOTAL


I will be highlighting the Layered Florals 3D embossing folder on 4 of the projects using a different technique on each card. If you do not have the Folder and would like me to order it for you to have at the Stamp Camp to take home, let me know. You can find this Folder in the Jan-Aprl Mini Catalog. It will be an additional $13.20 to the class cost. Trust me you will love these techniques and you will want the folder if you don’t have it. You might have a different color Cardstock or DSP on a couple of the cards than the samples shown. We will be making a couple cards with the new In Colors and a DSP. So you will get a sneak peek at those as well. 

Being that I may need to order some folders, 


RSVP will need to be to me with Payment to hold your spot by April 8th. I have room for 10 for the camp. 


If you have any questions, please reach out to me 763-227-8294 or email at skschudi1@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment