Sunday, July 7, 2024

SUMMER MYSTERY STAMP CAMP-ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN

 

SUMMER MYSTERY CAMP


Join me on July 12th from 12-4 for a fun day of Stamping. Cost $25.00

This Camp has a Summer Theme. We will be stamping 5 Cards and it is a Mystery as to what they will be. The Mystery is that you won’t be able to see the cards until the day of Camp. 

I would love to have some fun with you and see if you can take a guess at the Stamp sets we will be using. If you would like to participate in the fun, bring a list of 5 stamp sets that you think we will be using at the camp. You will get a little prize just for participating.

Please note that some Mystery Stamping you don’t get to see the final card until you have stamped it. This is not that type of camp. Though you know me, I like to give either an extra card or thank you card for coming to camp and we might do an extra card that way just for fun.

I have enough cut up for 9 people and I think that will be a full camp. There is room for 5 more as of 7-7-24

RSVP to me with payment by July 8th to guarantee you a spot in the fun. skschudi1@msn.com or call 763-227-8294 if you have any questions. Looking forward to this camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment