Monday, July 27, 2026

July Paper Pumpkin with some alternates.

 


Want to see the July 2026 Paper Pumpkin kit? Check out the video at the 19:25 point. I made one of each of the projects and shared the alternates that I made too.
I started out the video with some Stampin' Up! business and a few little Sneak Peeks at the new Hot foiling products and samples. I started the Give away at 1 hour and 24 minutes in you will see the give away cards and the give away drawing. Do you want in on the give away drawings? All you have to do is go to my FB Page and leave a comment. You have from the date of the live until the following Sunday at noon to be able to get your name in the drawing. https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn Please like and follow my page so you get notified when the live happens. I would love for you to also subscribe to my YouTube channel as I will always repost my lives here when they are done. At somepoint I am sure I will end up doing Lives here once I get more comfortable with the lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment