Stamping in the SHE Barn with friends and family can always brighten your day!
Monday, August 17, 2026
Make a Card Monday-Road To Christmas & Calm and Bright Kit.
Make A Card Monday will highlight the Road To Christmas kit. This is available through Stampin' Up! 166227. Oops, well I just double checked as it was on low inventory and now it is currently unavailable. The additional kit I shared samples from called Calm and Bright is available now. I was thinking it wasn't so my apologies for that. The item number for that one is 166461. I always start with some Stampin' Up! business and the Make A Card starts at the 17 minute mark. Be sure to check out how easy it is to use the Kits from Stampin' Up! I also shared some alternates I made last year with this kit. I am offering a Stamp camp with the 8 kits I currently have in September.At about the 41 miute mark I started the give aways from The Make A Card last week. If you want in on the give aways you just have to leave a omment on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn by the following Sunday by noon.Please subscribe to my channel so you can see the Make A Card Mondays.Thank you for your support. Any questions? Please reach out at skschudi1@msn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment