Monday, September 28, 2026

September Paper Pumpkin meets Hot Foils


 Hot Foils Meets September Paper Pumpkin, Aspens of Gratitude.

This Video will share how well the Stampin' Up! Hot foil Lustrous Leaves and the Classic Greetings can pair well with the September Paper Pumpkin.
As always if you want to skip over the Stampin' Up! business part, you might want to head right over to the 28 minute point. Though I do talk a bit about my Pawsivity Service Dogs for Veterans Fundraiser sale. You might want to catch that part. And my upcoming Stamp Camp on October 16th.
I will make 2 cards from the kit and then share some awesome alternates using the Hot Foil items created for the cards. I hope you like them as much as I do. I alsways like to add a little shine or sparkle to a project. Then I made a few cards from the not so successful Hot foiling I did when I was first learning and getting comfortable with the Hot Foil System. Don't throw those boo boos away. Check out what I did with mine. I think they turned out quite unique!
Then at 1:25 minutes in I started the drawing from leaving a comment from Last weeks Live. As always, I do a give away at the end of the FB Live. Want in on the drawings? Just hop on over to my FB page, Stampin' in the SHE Barn page, https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn/ leave a comment during the live, or replay before the following Sunday at noon and your name will go in the drawing.
Hope you enjoy the projects and alternates.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at skschudi1@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment