Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank you LISA!

Just wanted to share that my blog is starting to get to looking like a blog. My wonderful friend Lisa W. gave me some directions on how to add some things to my blog. I am so un-educated in these things so it was wonderful of her to help me out. I did a couple of them and then she was willing to come over and help me do some more. Lisa I can't tell you how much that meant to me. I get so frustrated about these things that I just give up. You are the best!

Thank you too for making me a wonderful hand made ornament for the Tree. It is lovely. Next time we get together we will figure out how to put a picture of that on the blog. Maybe I will give it a try tonight. NO PROMISES EVERYONE,

Just thought I would put a plug into all of you about the Clearance rack items that are up to 80 % off on some of them. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in ordering anything.

May God Bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment