Thursday, November 9, 2017

Stamp Room Clean Up!

I will be spending my day with a wonderful friend PattiI Jo who will be helping me put together a list of all my discontinued Stamp sets, embossing folders, DSP paper, stamp pads, reinkers, markers, old Stampin wheels, handles for the wheels, inks for handles, Simply Scrappin kits, old catalogs etc. to sell. I have things from mostly 2009 to present that have been discontinued and it's time to tidy up my room. If you are interested or in need of some of the past items, check with me to see if I have it. It will probably take me a couple weeks to get it done and some prices. Now to figure out where I will be storing these items until I sell them???

1 comment:

  1. Guess I didn't quite get all that I thought I was going to do today. Way more than I thought. Still much to do!

    ReplyDelete