Sunday, January 7, 2018

Hold on to Hope Bundle Occasions Catalog 2018

Good day All!
It's warming up here in MN, so loving that we were 17 above this morning. Much better than 17 below yesterday morning. Bring on the Heat Wave. Not quite ready for shorts yet, however.
I had my friend Laura request a video of the Stamp bundle, Hold on to Hope from the Occasions catalog. Unfortunately SU doesn't have one and I haven't got the set as of yet. So thought the next best thing would be to share a few swaps I got this last week of the set. Joni my friend bought the Dies, so this could give you some ideas.
The Berry burst cards were created by Amy Petterson and the Marina Mist card was created by Janine Pohlmann. Thank you ladies for the great ideas and inspiration for this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment