Monday, February 26, 2018

Still a great time to Join the Stampin' Up! Team.

Sale A Bration is such a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator. Whether you want a Business Career, get a discount on your Stampin' Up! orders or somewhere in between, I would love to work with you or should I say Play with you. I started with Stampin' Up! 15 years ago and wanted to be able to have some control over my income and wanted to be able to share this with others.
Here I am today, Still loving what I am doing and sharing my Addiction with others in a good way!
I would love to have you join my SHE Barn Stampin' Crew. Whether you just want to get a great deal on some awesome stamping supplies or want to go further with your Stampin' Up business. See the details below and if you are interested feel free to call me or email me with questions.
If you sign during Sale A Bration time, thru March 31st, you get an additional 2 stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment