Sunday, April 29, 2018

New Stampin Up Catalog ordering time.


I will be ordering the New Stampin Up Catalogs on Wednesday and would like to know if you will be wanting one. Please let me know by Tuesday May 1st at 5 pm.

Are you in my Hostess Club? You will get yours FREE, and you will get it as soon as I get them.

If you have ordered from me this past year you will get one FREE, but you will need to pick it up at my Customer Appreciation event on June 1st.

Those of you have not been a customer of mine this past year will be invited to the Open House on June 2nd. The cost is $5.00 but then you will get a $5.00 Coupon to use towards a $50.00 order (before s/h and tax).

Watch for details for the Customer Appreciation event and the Open House via emails, on my Blog, www.shebarnstamper.blogspot.com my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn/ or my Demonstrator Website www.kellyschudi.stampinup.net Make sure you follow me on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment