Friday, January 4, 2019

NEW CLING STAMPS


I have been playing with the new CLING stamps from Stampin' Up! for a bit now and I have to say I love them.
Here is a video from Stampin' Up! showing you them. A few key notes, I keep the rubber that it comes in and place them back into the spots they came out of. I have one set that I threw it away and just placed them onto the clear stamp box. This week when I went to use them they were really stuck to the case. I had to use the spatula end of the pick tool to help take them off of the box. I see that some people put a little Washi tape on the edge of them and use that to pick them up. I am trying this on a few stamp but have found that if I just touch one small area on my jeans or shirt to make it not quite so sticky, it works really well. I will keep you posted how it all works out. Oh yeah, don't throw away the left overs of the sheet from the decals, you can use that for other stamp sets to make them sticky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment