Sunday, April 14, 2019

On Stage what a great SU event!

We had some terrific presenters! Great time with friends and some family.
Will try and post some pictures later this week.
Just wanted to let you know, if my math is right, we will have 75 NEW Stamp sets this catalog.
As for other exciting things, there will be 6 New Blends, 11 New Embellishments, 10 new Ribbons, 15 New DSP, 5 new Punches.
Loving so many things in this new Catalog.
Do you need a new Catalog? Be sure to let me know as I will be ordering them May 1st! Post a Comment so that I know you will want one.
Please follow my page via email and you will get all my post notifications. Would love to hear from you.

Oh and you might just want to get signed up for the Paper Pumpkin kit for May As Soon As Possible. It is absolutely beautiful. We were able to make one of the projects from it at On Stage. A little sneak peek this week will be posted. Don't hesitate, Just click on the SU logo On the right and it will take you to my On Line store. Then Choose Paper Pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment