Friday, August 2, 2019

SHE BARN Stampin' Up! Sale!


Planning a BOGO sale from my Non-Consumables of Stampin' Up!. I have collected many items over the last 17 years of being a Demonstrator. I had a huge sale about 8 years ago so this is another HUGE sale. This one has a twist to it.

Cash only on all sales. All sales are final, in person sales only. Sorry, I will probably not have bags or boxes for your sale items. Dates are tentative for August 15th through the 17th from 9 to 5pm.

DETAILS:
All Stamps, Embossing Folders, Dies, Framelits, Thinlits, Edgelits, Punches, Gift box maker, Envelope Maker, Reinkers etc. will be at catalog price, you will save 17.125% as I have paid the S/H and tax and didn't add that to the price. If you purchase any of these items you have the choice of either getting half off that price or ordering that same dollar amount out of the Stampin Up Current annual catalog. My goal here is to get the SU sales as I am working at earning the incentive trip for SU by The end of August! You will need to get me that order withing 3 days of the end of the sale or forfeit the additional sale order. You will be responsible for paying the S/H and tax on the catalog order and this can be done with a CC and them pick up the order at my house once I receive it or have the option to have it shipped to you. Sorry, no punches on the punch card for this sale or rewards will be earned by you, the customer.

I have MANY other SU items and these will be priced below catalog price and sold at that price. These are not included in the BOGO or half price sale as they are already marked down. Only the above mentioned non consumable items will be.

Feel free to share this with others and if the dates change, I will keep you posted.

Please help me make my incentive trip if you can and thank you for keeping an eye on my Blog. Be sure to follow me for any other updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment