Thursday, October 3, 2019

New Stampin Trimmer


The trimmer is currently available to Demonstrators as a PRE-ORDER. Another reason to join my team. Get the products early. I will keep you posteed when it is available to our Customers.
Paper Trimmer

Item: 152392 | $25.00 usd/$34.00 cad

15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
Includes imperial and metric measurements.
Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.

Multipack Cutting Blades


Item: 152391 | $12.00 usd/$16.25 cad

Limit one per demonstrator.
Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.

1 comment:

  1. I just got this this week and am loving the new trimmer.
    What a difference from the old one. The only down fall I see right now is that there is no storage for spare blades underneath. That just means I have to have a special place for them. and you know when you have that special place you can never remember where it is. I got it, I will leave myself a note on the back of the trimmer where I put it. GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete