Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January Stamp Camp!

Would you like to join me for my January Stamp Camp? January 18th at the SHE Barn, 12-4pm Cost is $75.00.
You will make the picture and take home with you, The Mountain Air Stamp Set, Majestic Mountain Dies. You will also get a package of Dimensionals to use at the class and plenty to take home with you. included in the cost of the class you get to choose one FREE ($50.00) Sale A Bration item. You will also earn 1 punch on your punch card. I will supply the frame, lights, cardstock and ink to make the project.


You will need to bring with you, scissors and mini glue dots. I will have glue dots on hand if you need to purchase them.

RSVP with payment, must be to me by January 4th to reserve your spot as I need to order the products for you to get here in time for the class. Be sure to let me know what Sale a Bration item you want also as I will need that when ordering. The 4th is also the last day to cancel with refund. I have 3 spots left.


No comments:

Post a Comment