Monday, June 8, 2020

Join the SHE Barn Stamper Crew and Pick a Free Bundle

Does this interest you?

Discounts on Stampin' Up! orders?
Do you want to get a Stampin' Up! Bundle Free?
$125.00 in products for $99.00 with FREE Shipping?
Early Access to New products with from Stampin' Up!
Opportunities to earn extra income?
JOIN STAMPIN' UP! June 1-June 30th 2020  Questions? Let me know. If not, feel free to just click on the Shop Now button and then Join!
My Story- I joined just to pay for my own Stamping addiction. 
What ended up happening for me was:
I met some wonderful people and made some great friends.
I get to play with my Stampin Crafts and write them off.  I get a discount on my supplies.
I get to spend time with some wonderful Demonstrator friends at least once a month.
I get some extra income to help pay bills or get something I really want.
I find a lot of happiness when I create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment