Sunday, December 27, 2020

January 23rd Stamp Camp


 January 23rd 2021 Stamp Camp! Cost: $25.00 Time: 12-4pm 

We will be making 7 cards with Stamp sets from the NEW January – June Mini catalog.

I will supply all the items you need to make these cards with the exception of you needing to bring your Adhesive of choice, Dimesnionals and Scissors. If you like some bling on your cards, feel free to bring your Wink of Stella with you or I can have some to purchase at the camp. These cards are beautiful and you will have a variety of Occasions. 

RSVP with payment to to me by January 11th. I would still like to keep this camp to a limit of 10. I am offering an option of camp kit to go. You would need to pick up the Camp Kit by January 22nd. Kit’s to go will not have any stamped images per Stampin’ Up! Policy so you would need to use stamp sets that have your own images. 

You can always order the stamp sets that are used for the camp and earn Sale A Bration items starting January 5th if you would like. Let me know if you would like a list of the items used for the Camp to order. I will have pictures of the cards and a list of supplies used for the camp kits to go. 

skschudi1@msn.com 763-227-8294

Questions? Just email or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment