Sunday, January 24, 2021

Curvy Verses! Check out this cute swap I got from one of my team members Teri Dullnig!


 I love that she paste on her card as another dimension and texture to her card.

Thought I would share what I do with my Stamp sets and dies when I get them. I die cut out the dies that coordinate with the set and put them on a piece of 5x7 cardstock and put it into the back of the stamp case inbetween the plastic and the case. If the dies will fit inside the case I use a piece of magnet sheeting and adhere it to the case on the inside so everything is right handy. I like that I can take the stamp set out and see what the dies do. I add the information about the dies on the sheet and say how many dies are in the set. If one is missing, I can see which one it is immediately. Finding it might be a different story but at least I know what to look for.  😀


No comments:

Post a Comment