Thursday, January 28, 2021

I find this as a hidden gem in the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.

This stamp is a solid one piece Stamp with different sentiments. I love that they are all connected. I can ink it up, stmap it once and then the die cuts it all out at once. I have sentiments already made and just need to pull one out when needed. The die is great as I can run it through once and have all kinds of sentiment tags ready to just add a new sentiment to it. I took the die cut out piece and laminated it so I can then check to see if a sentiment will fit into that specific area. One more great discovery, you can take and layer different tags together to make more tag styles. A must on my list to have.
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks so convenient to have them all ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the laminated cut out of the die. I can hold it over other saying might fit into certain tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Order this bundle from me and I will send you out a laminated sheet.

    ReplyDelete