Sunday, February 28, 2021

March 2nd starts the Butterfly Bouquet Collection.








 
Thought I would share a few Samples made with the Collection. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Look at the beautiful Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. 

The Flirty Flamingo Butterflies on the card to the left are from the Butterfly Gala bundle from the Annual Catalog.

The Butterfly Wings die, cuts out the butterflies from the Stamp (one solid stamp lines up with the dies) and also lines up with the butterlfies in on one of the sheets of the Designer Series Paper.

Did you catch the stenciling I did on the Daffodil Delight Card? I used the new Blending Brushes with the detail butterfly dies as a stencil. I love how it turned out how about you?

The Black and White card above, along with the Daffodil Delight card to the left, have Butterflies cut out from the Designr Series Paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment