Sunday, April 11, 2021

New Annual Catalog in the house!

 I have the Catalog Open House Scheduled for April 25th from 2-3pm. 

Stop in and pick up a catalog, Check out the Samples from our Pre Order and Swaps I am participating in Plus many other things I can share with you. 

Place and order and get your name in the drawing for the Stampin' Up! Mini Cut and Emboss machine! I will have a few other door prizes and make a Card from one of my Favorite Paper Pumpkin Kits!

Can't wait until Open House to get your Catalog? Stop by and pick one up. Send your order to me on or by April 25th and your name will still go in the drawing for the Mini Cut and Emboss Machine.

The Order will go in on May 4th when the Catalog goes live!

Questions or want to stop by just give me a call. 763-227-8294


No comments:

Post a Comment