Sunday, April 18, 2021

Retiring list is getting close to ending.

Some of the items on the list are already gone. Only a couple weeks left before the New Annual Catalog goes live so be sure to take advantage of the Close out list and the deal. Some are up to 75% off.

Just click on the Stampin' Up! logo and it will take you to my On-Line store then shop Last Chance items for a visual of the items and pricing. 

Do you still need a New Annual Catalog? Join me at my Catalog Open House on Sunday April 25th from 12-3pm at the SHE Barn and get your copy. Place an order that day and either in person or email me the order as the catalog goes Live on May 4th and your name will go into a drawing for a chance at the Mini Cut and Emboss Machine. Orders must be to me by 6pm on April 25th to be in the drawing. Orders from the NEW Annual Catalog will be placed on May 4th.

Please RSVP for the Catalog Open House, as I will have a project from my Favorite Paper Pumpkin Kit from this year so far, for you to make and few Door Prize drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment