Sunday, May 16, 2021

Maui here we come!

I wanted to put out a Thank you to all my Hostesses, Customers and my fellow Demo's who helped me make my 1st Stampin' Up! Incentive trip! My Mom, Barb, is going with me and we have our negative Covid test results so we are now on to step 2 of the process, packing. We still have to get a covid test when we land in Maui and then can spend the next 5 day at the Grand Wailea Resort. Looking forward to meeting some wonderful fellow Demo's and relaxing a bit. My Mom and i have never done a vacation together so looking forward to spending time with her. Plus, she has never been to Hawaii!


Thanks again as it wouldn't have been possible without all of you. I am truly blessed! Thank you to Sam also for letting me bring my Mom in his place. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment