Sunday, June 20, 2021

As promised, A few more Hand-Penned Samples


 Thought I would share some more great swaps from the Hand-Penned Stamp set.

Page 105 in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. 

This set comes with some awesome dies so if you like to save 10% order it in the bundle, 155492 $46.75. Click on the Stampin Up Logo and it will take you to my online store.


The above picture shows you the dies that go with it. I always add the coordinating dies that go with the stamp set in the stamp case. Simply add a piece of magnetic sheet with double stick tape to the inside of the case. Your dies will stick to the magnetic sheet. I then take a 5x7 sheet of CS with the die cuts on it and place it in between the plastic sleeve and case so that I can always have everything right at hand.

A few more samples from the swaps. Creators names are by the cards they made.


No comments:

Post a Comment