Monday, June 14, 2021

Hand-Penned Suite is amazing! Check it out!


 Oh my goodness, this Designer Series Paper is beautiful. Check out the samples and the sheet I made with the DSP samples along with the coordinating colors. I think a lot of Demonstrators also liked this set, as I got a lot of samples in the swap. I created a couple cards myself with the set and dies. Watch for a few more samples to come in the next week or two. 

The new Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up! has a Hand-Penned Memories and More card pack 155505 $10.00, you can find it on page 127 in the catalog. They are meant to be used in scrapbooking and they work fantastic for that but, I like to make cards with them. If you need cards in a quick hurry, just add the Hand-Penned Memories and More Cards and Envelopes 155501 $10.00 to make 20 quick and beautiful cards with card pack. I always order 2 of the cards and envelope kits because There is more than enough to make 40 cards and extra's left over. 

This is a great idea for a Stamp Camp. Would you like to see a Stamp Camp using this stamp set and paper or Memories and More card kits? Be sure to leave a message and if I get enough interest, I will offer a camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment