Friday, June 11, 2021

Have you got a chance to look at the Color and Contour Bundle yet? Nice stamp set and great dies that coordinate with the set.


 I am loving this bundle. In the first picture, I thought I would share what I do with the dies that coordinate with the stamp set. I cut out the dies and add them to a 5"x7" piece of cardstock and slide it between the plastic and the stamp case. Then if there is enough room in the card, I place a piece of magnetic sheet with Double stick tape on it to the inside of the case and keep the dies right with the stamp set. For me I like to have it all in one place with the stamps. 

Some of the cards in the first picture were from swaps I participated in. If I didn't create the card, I added the name of the creator with the card. The second picture were quick easy cards made with the stamp set and dies in a variety of colors. Hope you enjoy them. 

Would this be a fun stamp camp? I think this is a very versatile stamp set and great dies that can be used in many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment