Wednesday, June 9, 2021

If you know me at all, you know I love all Stamp sets with trees and nature. This was a must on my list to purchase.


 I put together this sample of the Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper and a circle of the coordinating colors together to help when making samples. Beauty of Friendship is a wonderful set to make many projects with this DSP. I did use the Beauty of Friendship dies on some of the samples and I used the Pines dies from the Majestic Mountain on a couple of the cards as I thought it paired nicely with the DSP. The additional cards in the picture were cards I received when I participated in some swaps. If the card has a name on it or by it, those were the creators of the card. 

Do like nature stamps? What card is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment