Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Oh my Goodness!


 Check out this Amazing Pansy Patch Stamp set 154999 $25.00. This set comes in a bundle 155674 $51.25 with the amazing dies that make these pansies look so real. The dies also coordinate with the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 155807 $11.50, and can cut out some of the Pansies. You can see some of them on these great samples. I was so lucky to get some samples with the swaps I participated in. The creators names are by the cards with the exception of a couple that did not include their names. The top left one was created by Virginia Engelhardt that is in my down line. The 2nd Card in from the left with the Pink Pansy was created by another one of my downline, Wendy Mead, made. It is so beautiful!  I love the colors and love the DSP. Hope you enjoy them too!

I ordered this set early on and it was so popular it went on BO. One of my customers really wanted it so I gave her my bundle before I was able to even make anything with it. I will need to order it again now that it is off BO.

No comments:

Post a Comment