Thursday, July 1, 2021

New Mini Catalog July-December will actually be starting in August due to shipping issues with suppliers.


I needed to update the Mini Catalog picture so thought I would just add it but let you know that it actually doesn't start until August. The suppliers have had issues with shipping and things are/were stuck in containers so SU decided to wait until August to allow customers to order the items, hopefully with no back orders or very little. I have ordered the catalogs along with the Sale A Bration. Some of you I have shipped them to and others will pick them up. I will let you know when I get them in hand.

As a Demonstrator we are able to pre order items from the catalog and hope to share them with you when I get them. If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator I would love to have you on my team. Simply message me at skschudi1@msn.com You can sign up and get items from the catalog early.

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July Week-end and stay safe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment