Sunday, September 5, 2021

I love Fall! No business talk in this post just sharing a bit of my life.

Sam and I have been preparing our yard for Fall. Moving plants, brush cutting, fertilizing and enjoying the cooler weather. I enjoy doing these things as I love the beauty of the things that God has given us. The trees, birds, flowers, sun, clouds, fresh air, so much more.  I enjoy having my talks with God and thanking him for the many blessings he has given us while I do these chores.

Sam pointed out to me today that Last October 20th we had a snow storm that created many accidents out in front of our house and the mailbox was taken down. Might I say I am not looking forward to White stuff and all the things that come with it.

This is the second year of not doing our Fall Gathering or all the work that went into doing this from Planting, to harvesting, to preparing for the gathering. I do miss it a little but don't on the other hand. It was a lot of work but we had many helpers over the years to help lighten the load. I think the thing I miss most is the 100's of people that would come and join us, the smiles on the faces of the kids and the memories with the great family and friends that were made. 

What do you like most about Fall? Please share.

May God bless your days and show you how much he loves you in the beauty and blessings he has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment