Sunday, November 28, 2021

Final days to join my Team with the Stampin' Up! Special, Ends November 30th.

Stampin' Up! is offering an amazing deal right now to join. For ONLY $75.00 you get to choose $125.00 in product for your starter kit. Starter kits have free shipping so that is an additional 10% savings. Plus you get a business package of catalogs etc.

You can join to start it as a business or to get the 20% discount. I started to just get the discount and stamp with my friends. I have since made this into a small business. Either way you would want it to be is great and I will help you along the way. I have been a Demonstrator for 19 years now and love it.

I can help you choose ideas for your starter kit or just pick out $125.00 in your favorite items on your wish list. Simply click on the link and it will bring you to the join section of my On-Line Store.

 https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=55905

Questions, feel free to contact me at skschudi1@msn.com or call 763-227-8294 I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment