Sunday, May 8, 2022

How about the He's The Man Suite!


 Check out this fun suite. One great thing about this suite is the Designer Series Paper that has 2 sheets of Die Cuts for your card making or scrap book needs.

The card on the top left was created by Kim Allen. I love how she layered the saying on top of the other die cut elements and added the Rust Metallic dots. The next card down was made by Kathy Johnson. The flames were so awesome and made with the Tulip Punch. Great idea don't you think? The 3rd card down was created by Leslie Bumgarner. I love the colors and texture in the card. I love how she stamped on the Soft Succulent Cardstock and made her own Designer Series Paper with the stamp. Not sure if the picture shows it very well but then she ran the Soft Succulent through the 3D Timber Embossing folder to give it some great texture. The Hello Card was created by me. I used the Designer Series Paper to the card. I stamped directly on the new 3D Fern folder to give some color to the 1st layer of the card. the Tent was from Campology stamp set and the fern was from Nature Prints stamp set. 

Hope you enjoy these great samples as much as I do. What is your favorite thing about this Suite?

No comments:

Post a Comment