Sunday, July 17, 2022

Join Our Creative Community | Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration


I wanted to share with you what you can get free if you choose to join my Stampin' Up! SHE Barn Stampin' crew during Sale A Bration. 
You get to choose $125.00 in Product for only $99.00 in your Starter kit and you get free shipping. 
Of course you get a business starter kit free to help you start your business, if that is what you choose to do. 
Many people join just to get the fantastic Promotion during Sale A Bration and just want to get the 20% discount as an active demonstrator. 
Either way I always welcome you to my team in which ever way you choose to be a demonstrator. 
I support my team by doing the following:
I have monthly meetings where other Demos get together and share ideas, demonstrate projects and we do a swap that keeps giving you ideas for your own projects or customers if you choose to make it a business. We also have a business part of the meeting that we can share ideas, what is happening etc. if you choose to want to be a part running a business. 
An exclusive FaceBook page for my team.
Being there to help them via email and phone calls. 
I am also open to having Co Demonstrator Stamp Camps and I am willing to be able to be there to help you if you want to try to do a workshop. I can help you come up with projects and even help you at the workshop.
I want you to know you are appreciated and I am here to help you. The team we have of Demonstrators are very willing to help each other out. This is one of the best gifts of being on the team as they are all awesome.
Here is a link if you are ready to take that step. https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=55905
If you have questions, please contact me via email skschudi1@msn.com or call 763-227-8294

No comments:

Post a Comment