Thursday, September 1, 2022

What is going on in September? LOTS!

Weekly Sales for September. I tried to be able to make a link for each item that is on sale this week but I am really bad at technology things. Here is a link that will get you to my on line store https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=55905 and then if you just click on Shop Now then Specials and then September Weekly Deals it will get you to the 12 items that are in this week's sale. They will change on the 8th, 15th, 22nd. So please feel free to check out each week the changes and get in on some sales. You can also find this by clicking on the Stampin' Up! logo on the top right side.


Today also starts the Perfect Partners sale. See promotional banner on the website for details. These are while supplies last, so don't loose out on getting some awesome dies to go with the stamp sets that are only available in during this promotion. 6 sets to choose from.

October 1st is World Card Making Day. I have not determined if I will be able to have a stamp along event at this point in the SHE Barn as it might be in use for another event. Here is a link to be able to join in via a zoom type of meeting. https://forms.monday.com/forms/a6e8a082e77e7f95b21439e18a0b04e5?r=use1 Feel free to sign up for it. This would be so much more fun getting together in person. It might happen yet you never know. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in for in person or zoom? The Warm Welcome bundle is one that will be coming out in the new Jan-June Mini Catalog 2023 you just get to purchase it early if you want to use that one specifically to make the make and takes from World Card Making day on October 1st. You can order thess bundles for the day as you could use any of them. COTTAGE ROSE BUNDLE • 159048, COTTAGE WREATHS BUNDLE • 159659, WARM WELCOME BUNDLE • 160704 Plus by ordering you get a free Package of Iredescnet Basic Pearls.


Only 2 days left to sign up for the Stamp Camp Master Masking 2 class and I have 4 spots left. See the picture for samples we will me making to go on the cards. 5 new Masking techniques you will me learning and getting a direction card to go with the additional sample you will make.

Only 2 days left to let me know if you are interested in getting in the drawing for the FREE Perfect Pomegranate Stamp set. Just respond back to me if interested and I will add your name to the drawing. 







If you have any questions please let me know. skschudi1@msn.com


1 comment:

  1. A super huge Congratulations to Dawn N., Lisa Y and Sheila B. I had 3 sets so chose 3 winners!

    ReplyDelete