Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Fitting Florets Samples



 Thought I would share a some of the samples of the Fitting Floret Collection. 

The samples above are ones I either got in a swap or ones that I have made. The names are by the creators of the great projects. You will see some of the awesome DSP that coordinates with the Collection. If you are interested in the Collection you can find it here on this link https://www.stampinup.com/products/fitting-florets-collection-english?demoid=55905

Some of the items in this Collection are while supplies last. The Stamp set and dies will carry over to the new Mini Catalog in January. The DSP, embellishments and Christmas saying are while supplies last.

Keep an out for some additional samples in the next few days. You will be able to see some samples on my FB page also. https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn/

If you have any questions, please let me know. I do have a current Hostcode F6HNCFAK and would appreciate you using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment