Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Friendly Gnomes. I can't believe how many people I kow love the Gnomes!

 Well how can you not, as they are so cute! Plus a bonus of the Lucky Clover set on the next page of the Mini!


Did you know that you might still be able to get the Gnome dies that go with this set? They are carried over from the last Gnomes set from the last Mini Catalog. If they are still available (which they were today when I looked) you can find them at in my onlone store by clicking on the SU Logo upper Right side and search under item number 159625. Super cute swaps I received. Creaters names are by the project. 

Don't forget to take advantage of the Sale a Bration sale during JAnuary and February. Order of $50.00 before shipping and handling can earn you a FREE Sale A Bration item or order $100.00 and ear a $100 level item. These totals are before shipping and sales tax.

If you have any questions or I can help you with anything, please be sure to get in touch with me.

You can reach me at skschudi1@msn.com or 763-227-8294


No comments:

Post a Comment