Sunday, January 22, 2023

On the Farm is so fun and has a some great DSP to go with it from SAB.


Look how cute these cards are! I got these in a swap I participated in. The creators names are next to their projects. Notice in the Sale A Bration Mini catalog the great Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the On The Farm Bundle. I am so thankgkful that I got these great cards to share with you. 

The Designer Series Paper is FREE with a qualifying purchase of $50.00 before shipping and tax. 

If you would like to order this or any other thing and take advantage of the SAle a Brarion special please shop my online store by clicking on the Stampin' Up! logo on the top right side of the screen. 

I do have a hostcode that I would greatly appreciate you using if you place an order that is under $150.00. Code is E6PX6DFJ



No comments:

Post a Comment