Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Presenting Enjoy The Ride Stamp Camp February 18th in the SHE Barn



This is truly one of my Favorite items from the New Mini. Part of this is due to the amazing Designer Series Paper that Coordinates with the set. I love it so much I designed a Stamp Camp around the Paper. I included some fun folds in the Camp. T

Camp is on February 18th and since it is a camp that you get a package of the beautiful Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper with, the RSVP and payment need to be to me by February 5th at 6pm. There are 2 options for Camp, One includes the 5 cards you will make and a package of the DSP in which you will use 1/4 of it at camp. The other option would include getting the Bundle with it and getting the camp free. There are 10 openings and I think this one might fill up fast. 

Hope you like this Suite as much as I do. 

Email if you have amy questions. skschudi1@msn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment