Sunday, July 2, 2023

Get Ready for the On Line Exclusive coming on July 6th. Only to be seen on Line.



The little Sneak Peak that we have seen there are will be a Suite that includes a Stamp Set, Dies, Designer Series Paper, and some embellishments. I was able to get the Designer Series Paper and wanted to share it with you when I was on Vacation last week but unfortunately I left it at home and just brought some kits to work on. So I will be sharing it with you on a FB Live within the next few days as I want to be able to create some projects with it, when I show it to you.
There will also be another Bundle with dies, a Bundle with a Punch, a Hanukkah stamp set, another Stamp set that works with the New Circle punch and then a Red Ribbon with gold dots. 
Please know that the On Line Exclusive items are always While Supplies Last and there are a couple that I am hoping Stampin' Up! ordered plenty of as I am looking forward to using some in my August Stamp Camp.
If you have any questions, please contact me at skschudi1@msn.com I will be putting in an order on July 6th ASAP so if there is something that you would like me to order for you that day, let me know by July 5th.
Hope you have a wonderful July 4th Holiday and please remember all those that have fought for our FREEDOM. I personally will be forever grateful to them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment