Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Beary Cute Bundle Looks like another popular one.


Either my glasses are dirty or my picture is a bit bleary. I might have to take another one to see if I can get a clearer shot. See the pictures below, I think they are a little better. The creators names are by the cards. Some pretty talented Demos out there. 

I have to say I think this one will be a hit. I can see it selling quickly. There is some great DSP that coordinates with it and has bears you can punch out. Punch bundles are ones that I love as they are quick and easy. Works well for Stamp camps. What do you think, Should I use the bundle for a Stamp Camp or my Hostess Club?

If you have any questions or would like to order this, please just go to the On Line store and order it up. You definitely will not regret it. Just click on the Stampin' Up! Logo to get you to my on line store.




No comments:

Post a Comment