Monday, September 11, 2023

Curved Occasions Bundle. Another bundle with a punch!


Check out this bundle! I love how Ruth colored the car in the sample and used the Merry, Bold & Bright DSP. Deb made her card a s a pocket card. I pulled the insert out to show you that too. I like how she colored the cake and then layered it on top of the Modern Oval Punch. I think that oval punch could be used to highlight anything that object you would stamp on it. You could even use make the punch larger by punching one side of the oval and then sliding the paper out through the punch until you get it to the size you want. Not sure how to do that, Let me know and I can show you.

Want this bundle just click on the SU logo on the upper right panel after September 6th. 

Questions? Reach out to me as I am here to help! skschudi1@msn.com 763-227-8294

No comments:

Post a Comment