Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Joy to You and Hand Crafted Element Dies.

Joy to You Stamp set!

I was looking at this page and didn't even notice the dies on the top right corner. Hand Crafted Elements dies. I think I looked at the sayings and the cards with the sayings but didn't even notice the dies until I was trying to find what the die was as it was on another card I got in the swap. Once I noticed the dies, I saw them being used on the cards in the samples. I have to say I really like how they used the saying with the ornament die. I love how Stampin' Up! gives us samples. I would not have thought about extending the ornament with putting the saying inside, or the floating ones on the Wishing you a very merry Christmas card. 

Have you ever heard of the saying CASE? It stands for Copy and Share Everything. It is okay to do that. They do say you should add the name of the original creation as Inspired by ... as proper etiquette.

Hope you enjoy these samples as much as I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment