Sunday, September 3, 2023

Just checking in with you today!

 I have been taking lots and lots of pictures of the swaps that I have been receiving.

I was going to start posting them today as they are using items from the new Mini Catalog that starts on September 6th. I realized that all the pictures I took of them also show you the pages of the inside of the Mini catalog they go with. Well there is a policy that we can not show the inside of the catalog until it goes live so I guess we wait until September 6th. 

I will be sharing these with you on my Blog here and my FB business page. Here is a link to the FB page if you want to get on there and follow me then you won't miss any of these amazing swaps.  https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn


At least I can share the front of the new mini with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment