Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Merry, Bold & Bright Suite! Did you miss the dies, like I did when going through the catalog?


Merry, Bold & Bright Suite 

Another fun and bright suite. These swaps are so cheerful. I think this DSP could be awesome on packages, as a bag for a gift, or just a fun Christmas card. On the card on the left I couldn't find the dies that were used. I finally found them on page 21. Almost one of those hidden gems in the catalog you cold over look. You can find these Hand Crafted Element dies on page 21 of the Mini Catalog.

I noticed the Joy To You stamp set on this page but not the dies. Maybe because the sayings were so large. Then I noticed the dies on the card samples and and thought what a unique way of using these dies. They are worth a look. Check them out.

Hope this gives you some incentive to check them out. I really like the ornament card and how they used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment