Monday, August 31, 2026

6x6 Make A Card Monday with the Glow of Harvest DSP from Stampin' Up!


There are lots of things happening on September 1st with Stampin' Up! I started the Live with the news of these things and then moved into sharing some great swaps from the Sept-December Catalog that goes live on the 1st.

The swaps shared are using the Elegant Leaves Bundle and the Frosted Pines Bundle from the new catalog. This starts at the 22 minute mark of the video.
Then at the 42 minute Mark I began with the Make A Card Monday Projects. The project is from a 6" x6" Designer Series Paper called Glow of Harvest which is the August Product of the Month. I cut the 12x12 piece down to a 6x6 piece and then used these pieces from the One Sheet Wonder Template to create 4 cards. I used the Bloom Boutique Designer Series Paper to create 8 more cards to share. The template I used was found on Pinterest from Lynn Dunn. At 1hr and 43 minutes in I started with the Drawing from last weeks Make a Card. I hope you enjoy the projects and the ease of them. If you have any questions, please reach out at skschudi1@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment