Just curious, looking at planning an October Stamp Camp and would like some feedback.
My thought is a class using this paper and pre cut design sheets.
I could do a One Sheet wonder Class or a class with a few fun folds.
Being that the paper just came out on September 1st, I would need to get the paper ordered ASAP.
You would still have plenty left over for creating more cards at home. Not sure how many cards we would make.
Does this interest you?
Does this interest you?
I would limit the class to 10 and hopefully be able to keep it at my cost of $30.00.
Please leave the answer to these questions in your comments.
- Interested or not.
- One Sheet Wonder or Fun folds. (one sheet wonder would most likely have more cards to it)
- Did you like making 2 of each card vs. making one of each card?
Thanks in advance for your input.
No comments:
Post a Comment