Today is the Last Day of the Fundraiser. 10-6pm 21915 Lake George Blvd. Oak Grove, MN 55303
Anything we can do to help a Veteran who is willing to give their life for our Country should be done. I love Dogs and if a Service Dog, free of charge, Can help a Veteran have a better life I am all for it.
If you can make the sale we would love to see you. We still have a lot of items left in the craft sale. It is a Free Will donation and we are trying to raise 10K for Service Dogs for Veterans. 100% of the Proceeds will go to Pawsitivity Service Dogs for Veterans. They are a non profit organization out of St. Paul Minnesota and I would love to meet my goal of 10K. We are currently at 6k so if you can help in any way at the Craft Sale or even just giving to them, I would greatly appreciate it. We won't know what you give towards our goal but you can use this QR code to give directly.
I see that they also have someone matching the dollars up to 25K through the end of the year. May God bless you and them!
No comments:
Post a Comment