Monday, October 5, 2026

Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil masks and dies.

 Happy Fall Ya All!

You will see the Lustrous Hot Foils and Masks from Stampin' Up! on todays Make A Card Monday. Want to skip over the Stampin up! news and the Fundraiser results? Go to about 15 minutes in we will get started on the Make A Card Monday project and samples. first I will share the Impressions pad with the Hot Foil die, then we will get into some blending brushes and ink pad swiping. We will work on the coloring, using the Masks, with Blending Brushes. Then check out some samples and I was able to make and share. At about the 1 hour mark I will share the cards from last week and start the drawing. Hope you get to learn something new today and like the ideas I made. Be sure to catch my Make A Card Monday lives on Facebook at 3:45, leave a comment and get your name into the drawing for the next week. https://www.facebook.com/stampinintheshebarn/





No comments:

Post a Comment