Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Haven't been able to get back to it.

I didn't get a chance to get down to the stamp room all week-end. SAD... I still need to get that cabinet back up on the wall so that I can get the stamp room back to somewhat of a working condition. Looking forward to having a party at Karen's house on the 27th if anyone is wanting to come it's always a great time. I'm looking forward to showcasing some of the New Occasions Mini and some Sale a Bration items.

Sale a Bration is a great time to be able to get some FREE items without having to host a party or book party. For each $50.00 in items you order you get to choose something free from the Sale a Bration book. I love to get FREE things from Stampin Up don't you? Sale a Bration starts on Janaury 24th.

Let me know if you want to join us at Karen's house in Andover or if you might want to host a workshop or book party yourself and earn even more FREE things.

skschudi1@msn.com or 763-227-8294

No comments:

Post a Comment