Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cabinet is back on the wall!

Got the cabinet back on the wall yesterday! Yeah, now I can get my stamp room back in shape. So I started to do some cleaning and my littlest Grandson, Austin decides he wants to stamp with Grandma. So we decide on a project and then he finds my Big Shot and decides that is way more fun than stamping so he did all my embossing for the cards for Karen's party. So a hint for you that are able to come on Friday the 27th, at least one of the cards will have some embossing on it. After the embossing was done he decided to go bike riding and the stamping was done.

I started on the next card for Karen's party and then the little guy decided he wanted to stamp again. He informs me that I should call him "Little Foot" when I ask him why he said because that is what my Mom calls me. So "Little Foot" it is until we are done in the stamp room. Didn't get to much done before we were off to something else.  So hopefully I can work on finishing that card today.

I might look at getting into some swaps for some additional idea's for the upcoming Sale A Bration. I will keep you posted if I find something and share them on my Blog.

Hope you are enjoying your New Years Day! It's a bit icy our there so be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment